Goals are good, but only if done the right way. If you’re wanting to set big goals for the new year and actually make them happen, listen up, because that’s what we’re talking about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Do you hope to achieve these common goals?
- Why our resolutions fail (this especially applies to entrepreneurs)
- A lesson about goals from Alcoholics Anonymous
- Some people don’t need to go to the gym (or quit drinking) — are you one of these people?
- But what if you can’t stand your family? A goal for you…
- How to break down your goals into easy steps (so you can be sure you accomplish them)
- The “Every Other Day” Diet (or something like that…)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Method for Creative Success
- Streaks – Motivational Calendar
- Body For Life
- SJ Scott on Amazon (Many titles available free with Audible trial.)
This Is Our Goal — Can You Help?
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you’ll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts