But here we are 100 episodes in and RED Podcast has a life of its own. Now it's time to get serious…
In This Episode:
- What “business optimization” looks like
- Why we're changing up RED Podcast (and what that change looks like)
- The importance of tweaking (not in a meth way)
- Bad advice from Ron Popeil (unless you're talking about cooking chicken, in which case his advice is very good)
- What “perfect” looks like…
- Why we did zero interviews on the first 100 episodes of RED Podcast
- A good reason to change the name of your blog
Links To Things We Talk About:
- To Kill A Mockingbird (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- To Kill A Mocking Bird Copyright Lawsuit
- 23 Hours
- 7 Marketing Lessons from a Las Vegas Strip Club
- 13 Marketing Lessons from a Casino
- 5 Marketing Lessons from a Hipster Church
- 7 Marketing Lessons from a Strip Mall Candy Store
Help Us Make Another 100 Episodes By Telling A Friend…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...