Jan 3, 2015
started as a temporary project between me and Laurel. Long
story short -- we wanted something to help launch her book.
But here we are 100 episodes in and RED Podcast has a life of its
own. Now it's time to get serious...
What You'll Learn:
- What "business optimization" looks like
- Why we're changing up RED Podcast (and what that change
- The importance of tweaking (not in a meth way)
- Bad advice from Ron Popeil (unless you're talking about cooking
chicken, in which case his advice is very good)
- What "perfect" looks like...
- Why we did zero interviews on the first
100 episodes of RED Podcast
- A good reason to change the name of your blog
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Make Another 100 Episodes By Telling A Friend...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…