And it's easy to start one, but will it be successful?
This episode of RED Podcast is all about that…
In This Episode:
- Why most podcast fade away (and even fewer succeed)
- How podcasting can hurt your business (and actually repel customers)
- A reason not to copy “hot” podcasts (even if they're getting tons of downloads)
- The top reason podcasts fail (or don't have any listeners)
- Serial — why it works (and why this format won't work for most podcasts)
- Where to look for good podcast ideas (HINT: it's probably not where you're looking now)
- Two things to think about before you start a podcast
- Why we start every episode of RED Podcast with “personal” stuff (and how you can use this technique to grow your podcast)
- The point of every episode of RED Podcast (and hopefully your podcast)
- A podcasting lesson from food trucks
- Blog Talk Radio — the good, the bad, and the ugly
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Serial Podcast
- School of Podcasting
- Podcasters' Roundtable
- Audio-Technica ATR2100
- Electro-Voice RE-20
- Entrepreneur On Fire
- Audio Jungle
- Blog Talk Radio
Help RED Maintain A Successful Podcast…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...