Jan 8, 2015
We're a week
into the new year. How are all those resolutions going?
Forget the small stuff -- let's talk about playing a bigger overall
game this year. Look, you're not going to win at every single thing
you do, but overall, it's possible to kick some major ass if you're
ready to put in the work.
A year from now, let's not have the conversation where you're
wondering what went wrong and why you haven't progressed in your
life and business... If you're ready to make something happen,
What You'll Learn:
- Why I changed the name of my blog (and why it might be a
good idea for you to do the same)
- What the hell does "23 Hours" mean?
- When "a-ha moments" happen... (and when they don't)
- Why S.M.A.R.T. goals are stupid!
- The first thing you need to do in order to
move forward this year
- What people actually get paid for (it's not what you
- How to handle the loser friends who are holding you
- Want better results in your business this year? You better
- How to win every time (at least over the long haul)
- Did you make mistakes later year? Look at them this way...
- Most people hate this, but entrepreneurs embrace it
- A common product (that you probably have in your house) that
took 40 times to get right
- An entrepreneurship lesson from Thomas Edison
- Will money from an angel investor really help you?
- Want to play a bigger game? Get one of these!
- The best type of feedback to get
- A way to give feedback that won't piss people off
- The #1 thing to do when you want to play a bigger game
- Why couples look similar to each other
- When to turn down business
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help RED Podcast Play Big By Doing This...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…