Jan 12, 2015
Given up on
your New Year's resolutions yet? If so, you're not alone. 25% of
people give them up after the first week...
So now what?
Whether you've given up on anything this year or not, now is
the time to dig in and make sure the upcoming year doesn't fall
flat. On this episode of RED Podcast, we go into detail about
Laurel's "action plan" and how you can put it to use on both your
business and personal goals.
What You'll Learn:
- What to do if you break a resolution
- Goal achievement lessons learned from writing a book
- Thinking about writing a book? How I'm writing my new
- The danger of working with your significant other
- How to get clear on your goals
- Is your goal realistic?
- How narrow should your goals be?
- Why you don't need to worry about
achieving some goals...
- How to put good habits in place
- This will throw your whole schedule off...
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Achieve Our Goal...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…