Why do some talented entrepreneurs fail while others with lesser talent succeed?
More importantly, what does it take for you to succeed?
We're talking about good luck, skill, and timing on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Worried about hitting the market at the right time? Why you shouldn't…
- Wal-Mart has a social network?! What the hell!!
- What Google knows about about timing (HINT: Not much…)
- Advice from David's mother
- Is it too late for your “good” idea?
- When you should care about timing…
- Why the iPhone launched in a big way (it's not what you think…)
- The only way Wal-Mart competes (and how to kick its ass)
- One thing that absolutely guarantees growth in your business
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Get Lucky…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts