Jan 16, 2015
Sick of not
getting anything done? Listen up...
Jeff Sanders is a productivity expert who believed waking up with
intention a solidified purpose can make a dramatic difference,
not only in your day, but in your future business (and
On this episode of RED Podcast, Jeff joins me to
talk about how to create healthy and productive habits, get more
done, and actually accomplish things...
What You’ll Learn:
- A good reason to wake up at 5am
- The typical day (and why you don't want one)
- Where to meet rich people
- Why morning is the best time to get important work done
- The best way to "plan" your day (this will make sure you get
- How to always know what to do next
- Questions to ask yourself when planning your day (or week,
- The real secret behind success (and successful people)
- "Morning Routines" to model
- What to eat when you want to get more done
- How to get your willpower back
- Why drinking water is helpful when you want to get more
- The best time of the day to workout (for two reasons)
- What happens when you rush into your workday (it's not
- How many things can you actually focus on?
- The best time of the day to market to people
Links To Things We Talk About:
Put This On Your To-Do List...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…