Jeff Sanders is a productivity expert who believed waking up with intention a solidified purpose can make a dramatic difference, not only in your day, but in your future business (and personal) success.
On this episode of RED Podcast, Jeff joins me to talk about how to create healthy and productive habits, get more done, and actually accomplish things…
What You’ll Learn:
- A good reason to wake up at 5am
- The typical day (and why you don't want one)
- Where to meet rich people
- Why morning is the best time to get important work done
- The best way to “plan” your day (this will make sure you get everything done)
- How to always know what to do next
- Questions to ask yourself when planning your day (or week, or year)
- The real secret behind success (and successful people)
- “Morning Routines” to model
- What to eat when you want to get more done
- How to get your willpower back
- Why drinking water is helpful when you want to get more done
- The best time of the day to workout (for two reasons)
- What happens when you rush into your workday (it's not pretty…)
- How many things can you actually focus on?
- The best time of the day to market to people
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Jeff Sanders' 5AM Miracle
- Mini Habits – Smaller Habits, Bigger Results
- Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain (Get one of audio books free with Audible trial.)
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results (Get one of audio books free with Audible trial.)
- The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It (Get one of audio books free with Audible trial.)
Put This On Your To-Do List…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...