Jan 19, 2015
business go faster and easier when you know good people. But how do
you meet these people?
Perhaps more importantly... How do you really connect with them and
build strong relationships?
That's what this episode of RED Podcast is all about.
What You'll Learn:
- Want to connect with great people? Here's the first thing you
need to do...
- How to get people to say yes to your requests
- The criteria for picking people for a mastermind gr0up
- Why you should (almost always) be the dumbest guy in the
- Never ever do this
when reaching out to somebody
- One thing mentors want from you (if you don't do this, your
relationship will die)
- Does the person you want to meet with only have 15 minutes?
Here's what to do...
- What does an "equal" relationship look like?
- If you want to meet some great people, this should be
a constant activity...
- Using Uber to connect with people
- Why Twitter is great to connect with people (and how to do
- How people get money from
investors without a business plan
- A "secret ninja trick" to upgrade a personal (or business)
- This sounds manipulative
to some people -- it's not
Links To Things We Talk About:
This Is A Good Excuse To Reach Out To People...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…