Austin Kleon wrote a kick ass book called Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative. On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk all about it…
In This Episode:
- The problem with being good at something
- A business lesson from a 16-year-old driver
- What are you doing with the information in your have? And what should you do?
- Is anything original?
- HOARDERS!!! The social media version!!
- The McMansion Rule
- A good reason not to read a book
- The downside of Evernote
- Why it's good to jump in now
- Two types of books all authors know about
- A different “rule” for writing a successful book
- The downside of an iPhone (or any mobile phone)
- All people should obey this rule
- How to really know the people you market to — this will make sure your business is a success!
- Why obscurity is good
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
- Fisher Bullet Space Pen
- Extra Small Moleskine Pocket Notebook
- School of Laughs
- Jon Acuff
Steal This Idea…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...