Robert Herjavec is seen weekly on ABC's Shark Tank. For the first six seasons, he was seen on a similar CBC show, Dragons' Den. He's the author of Driven: How to Succeed in Business and in Life and The Will To Win: Leading, Competing, Succeeding.
In a CBC interview Herjavec shared 10 rules for entrepreneurs. In this episode of RED Podcast, we discuss five of them. For the other five, listen to RED 110.
In This Episode:
- Why glass desks aren't good for business (or maybe they are)
- How building a good business is like training for a marathon
- The way most people get successful (or famous)
- All sorts of BS that David Letterman has had to deal with…
- What to do when you get fat
- The basis for any successful business (regardless of what that business sells)
- Marketing lessons for cigarette companies
- A bad habit from Dave Ramsey… (this isn't a good way to live)
- The truth about work/life balance (and why some people don't want it)
- Maybe you should take more vacations…
- Can you really sleep for only three hours per night?
- Why so few companies make it
- The danger of the “Four-Hour Work Week”
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Feng Shui
- Shark Tank
- Dragons' Den (CBC)
- 23 Hours
- School of Laughs
- 5 Marketing Lessons From Big Tobacco
- Sleep Cycle Alarm
A Good Way To Connect With Other Entrepreneurs…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...