Jan 28, 2015
is seen weekly on ABC's Shark Tank. For the first six seasons, he
was seen on a similar CBC show, Dragons' Den. He's the author
How to Succeed in Business and in Life and The
Will To Win: Leading, Competing, Succeeding.
In a CBC interview Herjavec shared 10 rules for entrepreneurs. In
this episode of RED Podcast, we discuss five of them. For the other
five, listen to RED 110.
What You'll Learn:
- Why glass desks aren't good for business (or maybe they
- How building a good business is like training for a
- The way most people get successful (or famous)
- All sorts of BS that David Letterman has had to deal
- What to do when you get fat
- The basis for any successful business (regardless of what that
- Marketing lessons for cigarette companies
- A bad habit from Dave Ramsey... (this isn't a good way to
- The truth about work/life balance (and why some people don't
- Maybe you should take more vacations...
- Can you really sleep for only three hours per night?
- Why so few companies make it
- The danger of the "Four-Hour Work Week"
Links To Things We Talk About:
A Good Way To Connect With Other Entrepreneurs...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…