Rik Roberts is professional comic who specializes in helping people just like you be more entertaining and successful on stage. A fundamental of this is knowing how to best connect with your audience.
Whether you have a podcast, a blog, or both, what he says is going to help you!
If you want to connect with your audience in a big way, listen up…
What You’ll Learn:
- This will make you come off a little weird…
- Why Rik doesn't try to connect with certain audiences
- The type of person people don't want to listen to (on stage, on a podcast, or via a blog or book)
- How to deal with hecklers
- Why being “older” is an advantage when connecting with people
- The way to handle an emergency during a live performance
- Crowd control lessons from Paul Stanley of KISS
- The most important element of a comedy show (or any speaking gig)
- A simple trick to better connect with podcast listeners
- What does your audience want from you? Here's one way to find out…
- How to know who is listening to your podcast
- Why “define your avatar” is BS (sort of)
- The hardest way to podcast (and how to do it right)
- Everybody behind a mic (or in front of a crowd) has to watch out for this problem
- How to build trust with a live audience
- When the “rules” hurt you…
- What to do when you show up at an open mic comedy night and you're not a comic
- This will kill an interview!
- How to keep your podcast (or live speech) moving forward
- The “two-question” podcast format
- Why podcasters (and speakers) should focus on writing
- “Less is more” in this situation…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Here's A Way To Connect With People…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...