Feb 2, 2015
If you work
from home, you know there are challenges to doing do.
Want to work from home? Have I mentioned doing so comes with
Still, even with all the issues that come up when you work from
home, there are some great thing about it. Both of us work from
home and wouldn't have it any other way.
If you want to make the best of your work at home experience,
What You'll Learn:
- Why we ditched our offices to work from home (it's not
what you think)
- Who was haunting David's office (and the "creepy" building
in which he worked before moving things to a home office)
- The value on a consistent schedule
- Why David eats the same thing for lunch almost daily (this
trick may work for you)
- What to do on Sunday
- Have a TV? Where to put it... (but only if you want to get the
most work done)
- Should you dress up for working at home?
- The one place you should never work
- Advice for extroverts who work from home (or want to)
- A good reason to splurge on your home office
- How to set boundaries with family and friends who don't get
what you're doing
- Buying a new house? Here's what to consider if you're going to
be working from home...
- Why office hours don't work for some entrepreneurs (including
- The reason so many people who work online don't have birthday
- What it looks like to work yourself to death (obviously, this
is not a good idea...unless you want to die)
- A good reason to hit the gym (and it's not to lose weight)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Other Entrepreneurs Work From Home...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…