Want to work from home? Have I mentioned doing so comes with challenges?
Still, even with all the issues that come up when you work from home, there are some great thing about it. Both of us work from home and wouldn't have it any other way.
If you want to make the best of your work at home experience, listen up…
In This Episode:
- Why we ditched our offices to work from home (it's not what you think)
- Who was haunting David's office (and the “creepy” building in which he worked before moving things to a home office)
- The value on a consistent schedule
- Why David eats the same thing for lunch almost daily (this trick may work for you)
- What to do on Sunday
- Have a TV? Where to put it… (but only if you want to get the most work done)
- Should you dress up for working at home?
- The one place you should never work
- Advice for extroverts who work from home (or want to)
- A good reason to splurge on your home office
- How to set boundaries with family and friends who don't get what you're doing
- Buying a new house? Here's what to consider if you're going to be working from home…
- Why office hours don't work for some entrepreneurs (including us)
- The reason so many people who work online don't have birthday parties
- What it looks like to work yourself to death (obviously, this is not a good idea…unless you want to die)
- A good reason to hit the gym (and it's not to lose weight)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Other Entrepreneurs Work From Home…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...