Want to sell more books? A foreword from a celebrity can help.
Have a new product you want to be successful? You want endorsements…
How do you get these? That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Where to never ever get on a mobile phone
- The first thing to do when you're looking for a testimonial or endorsement
- How to get connected with famous people (or anybody)
- Momentum and how to use it to connect with people
- The difference between testimonials and endorsements
- Why feedback is important when getting testimonials and endorsements from people you don't already know
- One reason people aren't answering your emails (and what to do about it)
- The “backdoor method” (this might get you into trouble)
- Your best testimonials (it's not celebrities…)
- The best time to ask for a testimonial
- How to get the best testimonials from clients
- A marketing lesson from car dealers that will help you get great testimonials
- The easiest way to get an endorsement for your book…
- Seeing clients in person? This is the best way to get testimonials…
- Why a great marketing plan will help you get endorsements for your project
Links To Things We Talk About:
Looking For Something To Endorse?
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...