Will it be successful? It can be.
Too many people let money (or lack thereof) keep them from moving forward in business. In this episode of RED Podcast we talk about businesses you can start for under $100…
In This Episode:
- A lesson from Laurel's first television appearance
- The common excuse that keeps people from starting a new business
- 3 options for starting a new business (all of them under $100)
- The type of work you don't need a brain to do
- How to make yourself look like a pro with just $20
- Want to scale your business? Use this model…
- The real problem with the “old school” book business (it's not what you think)
- Why an online-only business isn't always the best way to go…
- A new kind of “elevator pitch”
- An idea from the movie industry that you should steal (even if your business has nothing to do with entertainment)
- The reason we don't do business with GoDaddy
- What you must know about mailing list hosting before you signup
- Why you should never get business cards from Vistaprint
Links To Things We Talk About:
- 23 Hours
- Miami Vice
- Libsyn Media Hosting
- New Media Expo
- Overnight Prints
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
It Doesn't Cost A Thing To Do This…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...