Feb 10, 2015
Can you start a
business for under $100? Yes.
Will it be successful? It can be.
Too many people let money (or lack thereof) keep them from moving
forward in business. In this episode of RED Podcast we talk
about businesses you can start for under $100...
What You'll Learn:
- A lesson from Laurel's first television appearance
- The common excuse that keeps people from starting a new
- 3 options for starting a new business (all of them under
- The type of work you don't need a brain to do
- How to make yourself look like a pro with just $20
- Want to scale your business? Use this model...
- The real problem with the "old school" book business (it's not
what you think)
- Why an online-only business isn't always the best way to
- A new kind of "elevator pitch"
- An idea from the movie industry that you should steal (even if
your business has nothing to do with entertainment)
- The reason we don't do business with GoDaddy
- What you must know about mailing list
hosting before you signup
- Why you should never get business cards from
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App -
It Doesn't Cost A Thing To Do This...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…