Feb 17, 2015
Fear of missing
out (or FOMO for all your hipsters out there) is keeping
entrepreneurs from doing work that matters, making money, and
Is it affecting you? Probably.
We all suffer from FOMO at one time or another. The good news is
there are ways to handle it. And handling it is what we talk
about on this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- A good reason to ignore Oprah when she calls
- How social media makes FOMO worse
- Are you doing it right?
- Why other people's businesses (and girlfriends) always look
- Is what you're agreeing to work it? How to know...
- The "road trip" trick for achieving your goals
- What's on your social media account? Probably not what you
- The #1 reason entrepreneurs don't reach their goals
(it's not FOMO)
- Why social media is bad for entrepreneurs
- Self-sabotage and how it relates to FOMO (and keeping you from
- What "high gas prices" have to do with your entrepreneurial
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App –
Everybody Else Is Doing It, So You Should Too...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…