Is it affecting you? Probably.
We all suffer from FOMO at one time or another. The good news is there are ways to handle it. And handling it is what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- A good reason to ignore Oprah when she calls
- How social media makes FOMO worse
- Are you doing it right?
- Why other people's businesses (and girlfriends) always look great
- Is what you're agreeing to work it? How to know…
- The “road trip” trick for achieving your goals
- What's on your social media account? Probably not what you think…
- The #1 reason entrepreneurs don't reach their goals (it's not FOMO)
- Why social media is bad for entrepreneurs
- Self-sabotage and how it relates to FOMO (and keeping you from achieving success)
- What “high gas prices” have to do with your entrepreneurial success
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Everybody Else Is Doing It, So You Should Too…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...