That's because most meetings suck. Beyond that, most meetings aren't needed.
As an entrepreneur, you probably get this, but what about all the people you're working with. Are they wasting their time (and your money) with unnecessary meetings?
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about how to make sure all your meetings are productive and how to avoid meetings that waste your time and money…
In This Episode:
- Why meetings last forever (and how to fix this)
- Don't start a meeting without knowing this…
- Want your meeting to be productive? What you need to do ahead of time…
- Who really need to be at your meeting
- Want to get booked on a podcast or radio show? Never do this!!
- The way to solve most issues in your business
- Something Tim Ferriss does that I don't agree with because it actually takes more time than handling it my way
- How long should your meetings be? We share a formula you can use for any meeting
- Do you run? Even if you don't, you'll appreciate this “runner's rule” that applies to meetings
- Why shorter meetings work better
- Are people getting bored in your meetings? One way to fix that…
- Most meetings = little girl in her bedroom
- The “to-do list” trick that makes meetings more efficient
- What to never bring to a meeting
- When to set rules for your meetings
- HOARDERS!! — The online version…
- Want people to come to your meeting? If you work a corporate job, do this…
Links To Things We Talk About:
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Instead Of Another Meeting, Do This…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...