Mar 2, 2015
Have you ever
thought of an idea and decided not to pursue it, only to see it
being done by somebody else (and making a lot of money) a few
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about how ways to make
sure you have a good idea before you put a lot of time, money, and
energy into it...
What You'll Learn:
- How to evaluate your business idea
- This company raised $163,000 for a toy for girls...
- The "terrible idea" now worth ONE BILLION dollars
- Using crowdfunding to test new business ideas
- Business lessons we learned from helping to launch a
- Bad posture? Try this invention...
- An invention that is helping prisoners (and possibly people
like you) to better relax
- How to sell your "good idea"
- The "failed" business idea that raised $16,000,000 the second
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App -
Here's A Good Idea...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…