On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about how ways to make sure you have a good idea before you put a lot of time, money, and energy into it…
In This Episode:
- How to evaluate your business idea
- This company raised $163,000 for a toy for girls…
- The “terrible idea” now worth ONE BILLION dollars
- Using crowdfunding to test new business ideas
- Business lessons we learned from helping to launch a restaurant
- Bad posture? Try this invention…
- An invention that is helping prisoners (and possibly people like you) to better relax
- How to sell your “good idea”
- The “failed” business idea that raised $16,000,000 the second time around
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Here's A Good Idea…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts