If you’re looking to increase sales of your products and services, consider adding (or tweaking) your guarantee. A strong guarantee will help you to built trust with potential clients as well as get people talking. This is what Zappos, Sears, and Cutco were built upon…
On this episode, we talk about different types of guarantees you can use to increase sales and built trust with customers as well as give you several examples you can tweak to make your guarantees more powerful.
In This Episode:
- 3 reasons to use a guarantee on your products and services
- Why people don’t buy from you
- How long should your “money-back guarantee” be?
- The “guarantee” used by a legendary actress
- This guarantee can triple your sales…
- What happens when people “abuse” your guarantee
- A way to guarantee your seminars and workshops (without much risk)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Guaranteed To Help Spread The Word…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you’ll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts