Not currently in this situation? No plans to ever been in this situation? I get it. I never in a million years thought I'd be here either.
But here I am. And this episode talks about the pros and cons of it, from not only me and Laurel, but several other working couples that we talked to…
In This Episode:
- The non-sexy origin story of RED Podcast
- Have a partner? You must know this…
- The pros and cons of different personality types
- Should a business with your spouse be 50/50?
- The best thing about being in a relationship with another entrepreneur
- Why walking is good for entrepreneur couples (and 15-year-old boys)
- How to mix business and personal tasks
- Examples of how to react to criticism from your spouse
- The balance of being annoying and being friendly
- Who has ultimate decision making power in your business — you or your spouse?
- When “divide and conquer” is good…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Does Your Spouse Know About RED Podcast?
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...