Mar 9, 2015
Do you work
with your spouse or significant other? If so, this podcast episode
is for you.
Not currently in this situation? No plans to ever been in this
situation? I get it. I never in a million years thought I'd be here
But here I am. And this episode talks about the pros and cons of
it, from not only me and Laurel, but several other working couples
that we talked to...
What You'll Learn:
- The non-sexy origin story of RED Podcast
- Have a partner? You must know this...
- The pros and cons of different personality types
- Should a business with your spouse be 50/50?
- The best thing about being in a relationship
with another entrepreneur
- Why walking is good for entrepreneur couples (and 15-year-old
- How to mix business and personal tasks
- Examples of how to react to criticism from your spouse
- The balance of being annoying and being friendly
- Who has ultimate decision making power in your business -- you
or your spouse?
- When "divide and conquer" is good...
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App -
Does Your Spouse Know About RED Podcast?
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…