Not currently in this situation? No plans to ever been in this situation? I get it. I never in a million years thought I'd be here either.
But here I am. And this episode talks about the pros and cons of it, from not only me and Laurel, but several other working couples that we talked to…
In This Episode:
- The non-sexy origin story of RED Podcast
- Have a partner? You must know this…
- The pros and cons of different personality types
- Should a business with your spouse be 50/50?
- The best thing about being in a relationship with another entrepreneur
- Why walking is good for entrepreneur couples (and 15-year-old boys)
- How to mix business and personal tasks
- Examples of how to react to criticism from your spouse
- The balance of being annoying and being friendly
- Who has ultimate decision making power in your business — you or your spouse?
- When “divide and conquer” is good…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Does Your Spouse Know About RED Podcast?
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts