It happens to the best of us and it never ends. What's the solution? That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- How to know where you're wasting time
- The productivity danger of “short” tasks
- Checking the weather? You need to be aware of this…
- Symptoms of procrastination
- Psychological dangers of Facebook (bad for everybody, but especially bad for entrepreneurs)
- How you lie to yourself (and what to do about it)
- Could this be why you're not getting things done?
- Why “lack of planning skills” actually helps some entrepreneurs (and why it's still a bad habit you need to break)
- Can working a fulltime job help you get more done?
- “Binge drinking” and entrepreneurship
- How to block distracting sites and programs
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Rescue Time
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- The Art of Procrastination: A Guide to Effective Dawdling, Lollygagging and Postponing (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Goal Streaks Habit Tracker
- Focus Time
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Do This Now (Before You Start Procrastinating)
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts