Mar 19, 2015
If you're in
business long enough and you're playing big enough, you're going to
get kicked to the curb sooner or later. What then?
That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- Have you really failed?
- Why do some entrepreneurs bounce back from problems so
- How we look at failure
- The value of "bad" feedback...
- Is it rejection or failure?
- What you can learn about rejection from a pickup artist
- The best place to fail
- Rejection lessons from a podcaster
- Why "broken bones" can be good for your business
- Two different types of support systems (it's best if you have
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App -
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…