So how do you do it? That's what we're talking about on this episode…
In This Episode:
- Do you ever really “find” your voice?
- Why I just don't care anymore…
- What you can learn about business from old guys who have never been in business
- A “voice lesson” from Richard Pryor — this will surprise you
- Why I like both Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern (even though they're on opposite sides of the political spectrum)
- The “voice” problem with TV sitcoms
- A good reason to talk to jerks
- One thing teenagers do right (and something you should copy)
- Why it can be difficult to find your own voice (even though you know yourself better than anybody)
- 4 questions to ask your friends when you need help finding your voice
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Help Spread The Real Entrepreneur Voice…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...