Mar 24, 2015
You'd think it
would be easy to "find your voice" but it's one of the most popular
topics people send questions about.
So how do you do it? That's what we're talking about on this
What You'll Learn:
- Do you ever really "find" your voice?
- Why I just don't care anymore...
- What you can learn about business from old
guys who have never been in business
- A "voice lesson" from Richard Pryor -- this
will surprise you
- Why I like both Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern (even
though they're on opposite sides of the political spectrum)
- The "voice" problem with TV sitcoms
- A good reason to talk to jerks
- One thing teenagers do right (and something you should
- Why it can be difficult to find your own voice (even though you
know yourself better than anybody)
- 4 questions to ask your friends when you need help
finding your voice
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App -
Help Spread The Real Entrepreneur Voice...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…