Regardless of what you want from your business (or your life), we have a method to help you make it happen…
In This Episode:
- Why most entrepreneurs want to be recognized (it's not the reason you think)
- The loneliest time of the day
- Why most podcasts “don't exist”
- What Laurel does when she sees Keith Urban at a coffee shop
- And Miley Cyrus was at the coffee shop too? What the hell?!
- What does fame really look like?
- Why a lot of famous people are broke
- Clarity – what it look like (and how to get it)
- The reason fame is such a bitch
- How to get balance in your life
- Why you're not getting what you want in life (or in business)
- The dilemma within all entrepreneurs…
- A trick from Alcoholics Anonymous that will help you achieve your goals (if you drink, don't worry — you won't have to give it up)
- What I miss about working a dayjob (yes, you read that correctly)
- Want to make something happen in your life? Do this first…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Help Your Friends Get Both Fame And Money…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...