And what do “good questions” look like? Good question.
That's what I talk about on this episode…
In This Episode:
- Why “stupid” questions are a good thing to ask
- Interview lessons learned from hosting 500+ podcast and radio episodes
- A marketing lesson from Superman (and other comic book heroes)
- How pros handle common questions
- Want to make something happen in your life? Do this first…
- The problem with Sean Hannity (it's a big problem and why people in the media don't trust him)
- Why you can't fool your audience
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Chris Brogan – Dear Podcaster
- Dear Podcaster – Keep Asking “Stupid” Questions
- Music Business Radio
- 23 Hours
- Jon Acuff
- The Moment With Brian Koppelman
- Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work, and Never Get Stuck
- Sean Hannity Overwhelmingly Voted ‘Worst News Host’ By Colleagues
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Help Your Friends Ask Better Questions…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...