And what do “good questions” look like? Good question.
That’s what I talk about on this episode…
In This Episode:
- Why “stupid” questions are a good thing to ask
- Interview lessons learned from hosting 500+ podcast and radio episodes
- A marketing lesson from Superman (and other comic book heroes)
- How pros handle common questions
- Want to make something happen in your life? Do this first…
- The problem with Sean Hannity (it’s a big problem and why people in the media don’t trust him)
- Why you can’t fool your audience
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Chris Brogan – Dear Podcaster
- Dear Podcaster – Keep Asking “Stupid” Questions
- Music Business Radio
- 23 Hours
- Jon Acuff
- The Moment With Brian Koppelman
- Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work, and Never Get Stuck
- Sean Hannity Overwhelmingly Voted ‘Worst News Host’ By Colleagues
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Friends Ask Better Questions…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you’ll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts