Mar 31, 2015
If you haven't
had to fire somebody before, you're not hiring enough people or
you're putting up with sub-par work from the people you have hired.
Nobody is perfect at always bringing in great people, so letting
workers go is part of the job. That doesn't mean that it's ever
What's the quickest and best way to let people go? That's what we
talk about on this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- Why most people suck at firing people (and what you
can learn from it)
- A good reason not to give people "second
- Where problems with employees start
- When you're better off not hiring
- How big organizations fire people (and document it to cover
- What you need to know about hiring freelances off Elance,
oDesk, and other similar sites
- The way to "test" an employee
- Why some employees are actually relieved to
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App -
Help Your Friends Become Better Hatchet Men...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…