If you haven't had to fire somebody before, you're not hiring enough people or you're putting up with sub-par work from the people you have hired. Nobody is perfect at always bringing in great people, so letting workers go is part of the job. That doesn't mean that it's ever easy though.
What's the quickest and best way to let people go? That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Why most people suck at firing people (and what you can learn from it)
- A good reason not to give people “second chances”
- Where problems with employees start
- When you're better off not hiring somebody
- How big organizations fire people (and document it to cover their asses)
- What you need to know about hiring freelances off Elance, oDesk, and other similar sites
- The way to “test” an employee
- Why some employees are actually relieved to get fired
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Help Your Friends Become Better Hatchet Men…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...