Fear of rejection is a common problem. And if you suffer from it, listen up because Jia has a solution…
What You’ll Learn:
- How to say “no” to people (and not feel like a jerk)
- The two types of people in the world
- Can people smell fear of rejection?
- If somebody rejects your first request, do this and you'll have a better shot of getting a “yes” when you ask again later…
- A different perfective on “no”
- The “perfect” rejection and how you can use it yourself
- When you get rejected, you need to do this…
- How a box of doughnuts changed Jia's career
- The scary part about releasing a book (or any big project)
- Why “rejection therapy” is so powerful for getting what you want in business and life
- How many things are you missing out on because you don't ask?
- The first thing most people do when they get rejected (and why you should avoid this)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Don't Reject This Request…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...