NMX, also known as New Media Expo, is a yearly conference for bloggers, podcasters and Web TV content creators. We just got back from NMX 2015 in Las Vegas and this is our review…
What You’ll Learn:
- The best thing about NMX (or any conference)
- Why most people attend NMX
- What to expect in most NMX sessions
- Is NMX too big?
- A reason NMX lost its community feel this year
- Pat Flynn's keynote speech – the highlights
- Was Pat Flynn's keynote speech cut short by the emcee?
- “Scandal” at the Podcast Awards
- The highlight of the Podcast Awards
- A marketing lesson from Rob Has A Podcast
Links To Things We Talk About:
- New Media Expo (NMX)
- NAB Show
- School Of Podcasting
- Pat Flynn's NMX Keynote Opener
- Smart Passive Income
- Podcast Awards
- Sex With Emily
- Talk Is Jericho
- Rob Has A Podcast
- 800 Degrees Pizza
Tell Your New Media Friends…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...