Apr 23, 2015
Why do some
people have a ton of money while others are broke?
How can you bring more money into your life?
Is there a "secret" for making more money?
These are the things we talk about on this episode of RED
What You’ll Learn:
- The "life force" of money
- Why money is like a conversation
- Is not spending any money the way to get rich?
- The downside of being "cheap"
- How to respect money (and why it's important)
- Why most lottery winners go broke
- A money lesson from a popcorn company (this is
something not to do if you want more money)
- Is somebody taking money away from you?
- A reason to "play big" now -- even if you think
- Don't talk about your customers this way
- How to act when you want to bring in more money
- A money lesson from Alcoholics Anonymous
- What "The Secret" is missing
- This could be keeping you stuck...
- Who's in charge?
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Make More Money...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…