That's when you have to get creative with financing. And creative financing is what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
What You’ll Learn:
- Why money becomes a big issue for entrepreneurs
- An entrepreneur lesson from Boys' Life magazine
- How a lot of entrepreneurs approach venture capital (and book authors approach publishing deals)
- What is success?
- Social proof and business investment
- “Stupid Money”
- Where does the money come from?
- The ups and downs of taking money from friends (and family)
- Why you don't need as much money as you think
- Creative funding for entrepreneurs
- The money mistake rap musicians make (and what they do to resolve it)
- A good reason not to “spend like crazy”
- Something all real businesses have in common
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Get The Money They Need…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts