That's when you have to get creative with financing. And creative financing is what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
What You’ll Learn:
- Why money becomes a big issue for entrepreneurs
- An entrepreneur lesson from Boys' Life magazine
- How a lot of entrepreneurs approach venture capital (and book authors approach publishing deals)
- What is success?
- Social proof and business investment
- “Stupid Money”
- Where does the money come from?
- The ups and downs of taking money from friends (and family)
- Why you don't need as much money as you think
- Creative funding for entrepreneurs
- The money mistake rap musicians make (and what they do to resolve it)
- A good reason not to “spend like crazy”
- Something all real businesses have in common
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Get The Money They Need…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...