And it's especially painful when even your own family doesn't care… But there is a big upside to this.
What do you do when friends and family don't support your business ideas? That's the topic of this episode of RED Podcast…
What You’ll Learn:
- Why we didn't want a lot of “friend and family” support for Laurel's last crowdfunding campaign, Project X
- How to create momentum for your new project
- The reason to “support everything” your friends do
- Why I “like” everything on Facebook (even though I recently lost a client by doing this)
- A good reason to forgive people who don't support you
- The downside of supportive family and friends (you don't want this part of it)
- A lesson from how cigarettes are marketed
- How good is your business idea?
- Why we don't ask for “votes” or send emails asking you to “like” pages on Facebook
- The reasons “awards” don't matter
Links To Things I Talk About:
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life's Work (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
An Opportunity To Practice Showing Support…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...