Apr 30, 2015
One of the
worst things about being an entrepreneur is having an idea that
really excites you, but nobody else cares about.
And it's especially painful when even your own family doesn't
care... But there is a big upside to
What do you do when friends and family don't support your business
ideas? That's the topic of this episode of RED Podcast...
What You’ll Learn:
- Why we didn't want a lot of "friend and family"
support for Laurel's last crowdfunding campaign, Project X
- How to create momentum for your new project
- The reason to "support everything" your friends do
- Why I "like" everything on Facebook (even though I
recently lost a client by doing this)
- A good reason to forgive people who don't support you
- The downside of supportive family and friends (you don't
want this part of it)
- A lesson from how cigarettes are marketed
- How good is your business idea?
- Why we don't ask for "votes" or send emails asking you to
"like" pages on Facebook
- The reasons "awards" don't matter
Links To Things I Talk
Get The RED Podcast App -
An Opportunity To Practice Showing Support...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…