May 1, 2015
you really need a business partner?
SPOILER ALERT - The answer is usually no.
But if you do want to form a great partnership, there are some
"best practices" you can do to make sure that partnership is
successful. And that's what I talk about on this episode of RED
What You’ll Learn:
- An example of good rapport in podcasting
- The #1 reason not to have a partner (even if
it seems like a good idea)
- A business lesson from a frustrated wife
- Why RED Podcast episodes with Laurel have so many bloopers
(it's not the reason you think)
- Should you go into business with a friend?
- The importance of "Secular Religion" in business
- Three "big ideas" to think about when choosing
a business partner
- Where can you find a good business partner?
- The story of a rock and roll drummer who couldn't keep
Links To Things I Talk
Get The RED Podcast App -
Help Your "Partner" Start His Own Business...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…