SPOILER ALERT – The answer is usually no.
But if you do want to form a great partnership, there are some “best practices” you can do to make sure that partnership is successful. And that's what I talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
What You’ll Learn:
- An example of good rapport in podcasting
- The #1 reason not to have a partner (even if it seems like a good idea)
- A business lesson from a frustrated wife
- Why RED Podcast episodes with Laurel have so many bloopers (it's not the reason you think)
- Should you go into business with a friend?
- The importance of “Secular Religion” in business
- Three “big ideas” to think about when choosing a business partner
- Where can you find a good business partner?
- The story of a rock and roll drummer who couldn't keep time
Links To Things I Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Help Your “Partner” Start His Own Business…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...