But does this apply to starting a business? Is there a point in time where you're “too late” to get in the game? That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
What You’ll Learn:
- Is 15-years-old too late to start?
- The advantage of starting a company early in life
- Why being stupid is good for business
- The ups and downs of family dynamics in business
- Nobody thinks anything of a 20-year-old doing this…
- Does age help (or hurt) credibility?
- The reason we don't rebrand RED Podcast (even though it might be a smart idea)
- Would you hire a 21-year-old life coach?
- What “coaches” actually do
- A business lesson from a ping pong player (and a dirty joke which we can't tell here)
- How to play your own game
Links To Things We Talk About:
- 10×10 Coach
- Don Lapre
- Jon Acuff
- Top Spin (The Movie)
- Paula Deen: It Ain't All About the Cookin' (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Help Your Old Friends Get Started…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...