But does this apply to starting a business? Is there a point in time where you’re “too late” to get in the game? That’s what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
What You’ll Learn:
- Is 15-years-old too late to start?
- The advantage of starting a company early in life
- Why being stupid is good for business
- The ups and downs of family dynamics in business
- Nobody thinks anything of a 20-year-old doing this…
- Does age help (or hurt) credibility?
- The reason we don’t rebrand RED Podcast (even though it might be a smart idea)
- Would you hire a 21-year-old life coach?
- What “coaches” actually do
- A business lesson from a ping pong player (and a dirty joke which we can’t tell here)
- How to play your own game
Links To Things We Talk About:
- 10×10 Coach
- Don Lapre
- Jon Acuff
- Top Spin (The Movie)
- Paula Deen: It Ain’t All About the Cookin’ (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Help Your Old Friends Get Started…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you’ll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts