On this episode, I talk about the business lessons you can learn from Caitlyn Jenner and why you should be paying attention to this story, even if it makes you uncomfortable.
In This Episode:
- A story about a millionaire hippie with a fake name
- If you're doing to do something big, make sure you do this…
- One reason why investors might not invest in your business (and how to fix it)
- The kind of people who get investment money
- How to get reviews for your book (or podcast)
- Who controls the media?
- A personal story — the scariest part about the all new RED Podcast (which might surprise some)
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Caitlyn Jenner
- Bruce Jenner – Can't Stop The Music
- Village People
- Burt's Bees
- Kim Kardashian Selfish
- The Strap Smith
Fly The Flag…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...