How can he charge such a premium price? And why are people so willing to pay it?
Perhaps a better question… How can you raise your prices and make more money doing basically the same thing you're doing now?
On this episode, I talk about why people get paid big money. And I show you exactly how to do it…
In This Episode:
- The first thing you need to do if you want to make more money [4:20]
- Miley Cyrus EXPOSED (and the business lesson you can learn from her)
- Does “talent” matter when it comes to making money? [6:15]
- Where people trying to make more money get screwed up… [6:37]
- Have a podcast? This will get you… [7:16]
- Why most bloggers don't get any attention [7:26]
- The game-changing business lesson from an Adam Sandler movie [8:08]
- Fly a lot? Have you seen this business? If so, you should study it if you want to make more money… [8:36]
- Why this guy can charge a customer $30,000 when most other people in his business have problems getting $150… [9:51]
- One of the world's top DJs (who isn't really a DJ, in my opinion) — why she gets paid more for a single gig than most DJs make all year
- Should a rock star read classical literature? This guy doesn't think so…
- The secret all influencers know [12:30]
- What people really want from you (and your business) [13:00]
- You owe it to your customers to do this, so don't cut corners here…
- This sums up the whole episode [13:45]
- Why FOX News hires idiots and pays them tons of money (Conservative? Relax… CNN does it too.)
- A marketing secret that put Pat Flynn on the map and helps make him around $100,000 each month (You can do the same thing, by the way) [15:52]
- Beer [16:30]
- Your best opportunity to make a name for yourself using social media
- More on why Pat Flynn is making so much money… [19:47]
- How to one-up Pat Flynn's income report (and get a ton of traffic to your website) [20:35]
- Why so many tweens look like Taylor Swift [21:46]
- Small things to make you look interesting on social media [23:59]
- What a “purple cow” really looks like [24:33]
- How to show people you're working hard
- A dead guy who helps sell hotel rooms [25:58]
- Mike Tyson (and MC Hammer) had a real problem with this… (but you can take advantage of it to build your business) [26:32]
- The marketing secret behind Apple's iPod [27:19]
- How to look cool to your friends — the only real downside is you'll increase your chances of getting mugged
- One reason why people want Google Fiber (and another marketing strategy you can use to increase interest in your product)
- Why I don't want everybody to listen to this podcast [29:00]
- How big money is made (if you listen to only one part of this episode, listen to this part) [29:32]
- What are you really selling? [31:59]
- Have a business question you need answered? [32:44]
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Scientific Advertising (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- German Purity Law
- Fruit Tea
Help Your Friends Make More Money…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...