Not all fans, customers, or followers are created equal. A “Superfan” will spend 100x more money with you than somebody who just casually likes you. He'll also help you spread your message, actually doing your marketing for you.
How do you create a Superfan? It's easier than you think. And that's the topic of this episode of RED Podcast…
What You’ll Learn:
- “Superfans” — What they are and how to create them
- Why Apple makes so much money (and how you can use their method to do the same with your business)
- Suck at marketing via Facebook? Why you shouldn't worry about it…
- A marketing challenge from a baby-faced millennial who “gets” social media
- Twitter — a lot of people (maybe even you) are doing it wrong
- The reason why Facebook is so sneaky (and why most people never get business from using it)
- You wouldn't hang around people like this in real life, but you're probably doing it on Facebook — Should you stop?
- How people who buy online want to be approached (and sold to)
- Why LinkedIn sucks for direct marketing
- Two ways (of many) to make $1,000,000
- Flipping marketing on its head — when the seller becomes the buyer
- Why some people are skeptical of building connections online (and how to work around this)
- The real cost of free downloads (and how to work around this if it's affecting your business)
- Psychology 101 — this will help you build a connection with somebody quickly
- A gentle reminder… It happened just last week, but you've already forgotten (and your customers have too)
- Why people will buy from you (instead of your competition)
- Social media sucks when it comes to this… (and how to make up for what it lacks)
- How long it takes to build a “superfan” connection
- One thing you'll never be able to download
- Making sure price isn't an issue when you're selling something
- Why people are scared to talk to you on the phone (and how how to get around this)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- 10×10 Coach
- Six-Figure Musician – How to Sell More Music, Get More People to Your Shows, and Make More Money in the Music Business (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
If You're A Superfan Of RED…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...