It's easy to get off track. Even this podcast is a bit off track right now… So know that, if you're in this situation, I'm right there with you.
On this episode, I share personal stories of losing momentum with goals and how I'm getting things back in order. I've also got a simple three-step process for how you can do the same…
In This Episode:
- How I've done one habit 5473 days in a row (with the exception of only two days — one after surgery, one because I lost a day traveling internationally)
- Have a podcast? How to statistically guarantee it will be a success.
- Why you're screwing up without even knowing it (and how to correct this problem)
- One thing you must know before you start anything new
- The “nuclear option” for getting back on track (you probably shouldn't do this, but it's an option if you're really desperate)
- Too many emails? How to take care of all of them…
- This kills people who smoke (but can be great for your business)
- What goes wrong (every time)
- Why your blog is like The Simpsons
- The only way to kick ass in business (or anything)
- Watch out for this — you're always fighting it (sometimes without realizing it)
- A lesson about product creation from Married With Children
- My three-step process for getting your goals back on track — you can start this today
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Stay On Track…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...