Jul 5, 2015
We're half way
through the year. Most people have fallen off the wagon as far as
reaching their goals have you?
It's easy to get off track. Even this podcast is a bit off track
right now... So know that, if you're in this situation, I'm right
there with you.
On this episode, I share personal stories of losing momentum with
goals and how I'm getting things back in order. I've also
got a simple three-step process for how you can do the
What You'll Learn:
- How I've done one habit 5473 days in a row (with the exception
of only two days -- one after surgery, one
because I lost a day traveling internationally)
- Have a podcast? How
to statistically guarantee it will be a
- Why you're screwing up without even knowing it (and how to
correct this problem)
- One thing you must know before you start
- The "nuclear option" for getting back on track (you
probably shouldn't do this, but it's an option if you're really
- Too many emails? How to take care of all of them...
- This kills people who smoke (but can be great for your
- What goes wrong (every time)
- Why your blog is like The Simpsons
- The only way to kick ass in business (or
- Watch out for this -- you're always fighting
it (sometimes without realizing it)
- A lesson about product creation from Married With
- My three-step process for getting your goals back on track
-- you can start this today
Links To Things I Talk
Help Your Friends Stay On Track...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe
even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.