In This Episode:
- The first thing you must to in order to connect with your audience
- Feeling judgement from an audience? Tips to help with that…
- How to manage expectations (both yours and those of your audience)
- One reason so many speakers are out of touch with their audiences
- Rush Limbaugh‘s secret to building a massive (and dedicated) audience
- Where to go when you want to know what your audience is thinking
- Being evaluated by your audience? A simple trick to get higher ratings…
- How to talk to a crowd — this also works with people you meet at business events (and even blind dates)
- Should you be “polarizing” and, if so, how far should you push things?
- How to make money off haters
- Humor in presentations — why it works (or doesn't)
Thanks To The People Who Contributed To This Episode:
Help Fight The War On Boring Speakers…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...