How the hell is Donald Trump the #1 Republican candidate in the 2016 Presidential race? Yeah, he's done well in real estate, but most people think of him as the guy who runs a pretend business with celebrity employees…
It's a great lesson in marketing.
If you want to get this same kind of attention for your business, listen up…
In This Episode:
- My theory on why Donald Trump
hashad a mattress line
- If you're 6'7″ tall (or less), this might be an option for you. Over 6'7″? Sorry…
- What real estate agents know about pissing on somebody's leg (and calling it rain)
- A way to state your position that gets results
- How to compete against a big and powerful company (even when you're small and not-so-powerful)
- What to do when you don't like the way things are going in your business (or in life — this works in both situations)
- How to sell a “bug”
- Do you think people will notice?
- Why people don't trust marketers (or politicians)
- Where most of your money comes from
Links To Things I Talk About:
- The Yugo: The Rise and Fall of the Worst Car in History (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- WTF Podcast
This Isn't For Everybody, But I Hope It's For You…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...