Aug 1, 2015
yourself too thin is killing your chance of having a successful
It's seductive to think that the more we do, the more impact (and
success) we'll have. That's not how it works though.
If you're feeling like you're not getting enough done, not reaching
the amount of people you should, and not making enough money,
What You'll Learn:
- The "spaghetti method" of starting businesses (and why
you shouldn't go this route)
- Tales from a failed "startup junkie" -- are you doing something
- Why "less is more"
- When to say "no" to a business offer
- The counter-intuitive way to make a name for yourself (and make
- Why being busy and doing "more work" doesn't matter -- you want
to do less work in this very specific way
- How television producers make impact
- "The Pulse" -- what it is and how to use it to grow your
- Karl Marx would hate this aspect of business...
- The reason so many entrepreneurs never reach true success in
business (and how you can avoid this)
- First Date Problems -- they're affecting not only your
personal life, but also your business
- A business lesson from aging rock stars -- I can't name any
names, but you'll know who I'm talking about
- Why a vending machine business is great training to run a
successful "idea" business
- Podcasting vs. Books
- How to make sure you don't miss great opportunities to help
- A good reason to do public speaking (it's not what you
- The downside of publishing a book (beyond the fact that it's a
ton of work)
- Do you think RED Podcast sounds pretty polished? Here's
- How to make one-way communication two-way (and why you
- The "Three Project Rule" and why you should follow it
- Why video podcasts are a bad idea (most of the
Links To Things I Talk
This Won't Spread You Too Thin...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe
even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.