It's seductive to think that the more we do, the more impact (and success) we'll have. That's not how it works though.
If you're feeling like you're not getting enough done, not reaching the amount of people you should, and not making enough money, listen up…
In This Episode:
- The “spaghetti method” of starting businesses (and why you shouldn't go this route)
- Tales from a failed “startup junkie” — are you doing something similar?
- Why “less is more”
- When to say “no” to a business offer
- The counter-intuitive way to make a name for yourself (and make more money)
- Why being busy and doing “more work” doesn't matter — you want to do less work in this very specific way
- How television producers make impact
- “The Pulse” — what it is and how to use it to grow your business
- Karl Marx would hate this aspect of business…
- The reason so many entrepreneurs never reach true success in business (and how you can avoid this)
- First Date Problems — they're affecting not only your personal life, but also your business
- A business lesson from aging rock stars — I can't name any names, but you'll know who I'm talking about
- Why a vending machine business is great training to run a successful “idea” business
- Podcasting vs. Books
- How to make sure you don't miss great opportunities to help clients
- A good reason to do public speaking (it's not what you think)
- The downside of publishing a book (beyond the fact that it's a ton of work)
- Do you think RED Podcast sounds pretty polished? Here's why…
- How to make one-way communication two-way (and why you should)
- The “Three Project Rule” and why you should follow it
- Why video podcasts are a bad idea (most of the time)
Links To Things I Talk About:
This Won't Spread You Too Thin…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...