The world of entrepreneurship has ups and downs. If you've haven't had one of the other yet, it's because you haven't been in the game long enough.
The good news is that there are some very specific things you can do to make sure what you're working on had a good shot at success. That's the topic of this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- If you've had business success in the past, why you won't necessarily have business success in the future…
- The biggest fear most entrepreneurs have when starting a new business
- It's easiest than ever to start your own business today — why this is a problem…
- Why it's great to work a day job (if you can stand actually working a day job)
- Mechanics and entrepreneurs — what they have in common
- If you're an entrepreneur (or want to be an entrepreneur), you always have to be doing this one thing
- Why some really smart entrepreneurs end up broke
- The lies and excuses entrepreneurs tell themselves — they feel good at the time, but they'll keep you broke
- A reason why older entrepreneurs have more success than younger ones (even though younger entrepreneurs are are often better at a lot of things)
- Entrepreneurship and divorce — why if you're good at one, you'll be good at the other
- Why quick success at business can be a curse
- How true entrepreneurs are made
- Where “famous people” go once they're no longer famous
- Why there is no such thing as a “comeback”
- The reason so many great entrepreneurs seem to disappear
- A marketing lesson from Richard Pryor
- What allows entrepreneurs to get rejected (and keep moving forward)
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Get Lucky…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...