This episode of RED Podcast is a list of stuff, but the focus is on the things I use on a daily basis to create books, blog posts, and episodes of this podcast. It's not the typical episode of RED Podcast, but I've been getting so many emails from people asking me questions related to the subject of product creation, especially about books, blog posts, and this podcast, that I felt it would be a good idea to have a resource to send them to.
So here it is.
By the way, if you want the full list of equipment I use to create RED Podcast, here it is. This episode talks about only the basics — like a $50 microphone and free recording software that will give you everything you need to get going on your own podcast.
In This Episode:
The tools I use to write books, write blog posts, and create RED Podcast.
Links To Things I Talk About:
- RED Podcast – The Equipment List
- Audio Jungle
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Electro Voice RE-20 Cardioid Microphone
- Audacity – Audio Recording Software
- RSSRadio Podcast Downloader
- LG Electronics HBS-730.ACUSBKK Tone and Bluetooth Headset
- Things (Mac)
- The 5AM Miracle Podcast
- Goal Streaks App
- Rescue Time
- Samsung Chromebook 2 11.6 Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron, 2 GB, 16 GB SSD)
- Scrivener Writing Software
- MarsEdit Blogging Software
Your Friends Need More Podcasts To Listen To…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts