Reviews are a double-edged sword — they can make you or break you. Unfortunately though, most entrepreneurs really screw this up.
If you want to know how to handle “bad” reviews the right way, listen up…
In This Episode:
- The value of not having instant success (it's not what you think)
- Why “lottery winners” (even in business) have problems maintaining success
- The reason so many book authors are shocked when they receive negative reviews
- Bad reviews — why most people don't leave them
- What people who hate books on Amazon do instead of leaving bad reviews
- Bullies on Yelp!
- Why authors screw up when responding to Amazon reviews
- How to look like an idiot on Amazon
- Two big mistakes from a popular author — one hurt his credibility, the other rewarded negative behavior and set a dangerous precedent
- Why “negative” reviews help book sales on Amazon
- How authors make bad reviews worse…
- The #1 reason people pay attention to a negative review on Amazon
Links To Things I Talk About:
Don't Let Your Friends Screw Up Their Reputations…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...