But what happens when you change direction or your old content seems stale? What do you do then?
That's the subject of this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- How Halloween is like business
- A business lesson from a feature film
- Did this famous music producer screw things up?
- The “bad review” on Amazon that keeps on giving
- Why to stop selling old books (and other products) even if they're making you money
- How a “high school reunion” affects the content you produce
- Why the people who listen to you (or read why you write) benefit from “bad” content you've produced
- What people want more than perfection
- Are you suffering from Axl Rose Syndrome?
- Why you're lucky you're not a musician — unless you are a musician and in that case I'm sorry because this is going against you big time
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Six-Figure Musician – How to Sell More Music, Get More People to Your Shows, and Make More Money in the Music Business (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Laurel Staples
Help Your Author, Blogger, and Podcaster Friends…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts