But what happens when you change direction or your old content seems stale? What do you do then?
That's the subject of this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- How Halloween is like business
- A business lesson from a feature film
- Did this famous music producer screw things up?
- The “bad review” on Amazon that keeps on giving
- Why to stop selling old books (and other products) even if they're making you money
- How a “high school reunion” affects the content you produce
- Why the people who listen to you (or read why you write) benefit from “bad” content you've produced
- What people want more than perfection
- Are you suffering from Axl Rose Syndrome?
- Why you're lucky you're not a musician — unless you are a musician and in that case I'm sorry because this is going against you big time
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Six-Figure Musician – How to Sell More Music, Get More People to Your Shows, and Make More Money in the Music Business (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Laurel Staples
Help Your Author, Blogger, and Podcaster Friends…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...