Poor al-Qaeda. They're not getting nearly the attention they used to now that ISIS is on the scene.
Why? Because ISIS kicks ass at marketing itself and bringing in new members.
How are they doing it? And how can your business use similar techniques for bringing in new customers? That's what I talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Why ISIS loves women (even though they don't allow women to be fighters)
- Where ISIS couples go for a honeymoon
- What ISIS and nightclubs have in common
- The marketing secret behind dance studios — this is one of the biggest recruiting tools used by ISIS (even though they don't dance)
- Should you join Alcoholics Anonymous or ISIS? Why people may get confused…
- What does Alcoholics Anonymous and ISIS have in common (other than members who don't drink)?
- The marketing link between strip clubs and ISIS
- How conferences and seminars sell tickets
- What network marketing companies (and ISIS) won't tell you
- Why we have porn (in case you didn't know)
- What community looks like (and how you can make money with it)
- “Gay Pride” — how to make it work for you (even if neither you nor your customers are gay)
- Is this the most predatory marketing you've ever seen?
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Why Middle-Aged White Guys Love Costco
- Auditing ISIS
- Advance-Fee Scams (Nigerian 419)
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- The Purpose Driven Church: Every Church Is Big in God's Eyes (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Predatory Church Marketing
Help Your Friends Recruit New Soldiers…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...