Jan 19, 2016
Poor al-Qaeda. They're not getting nearly the attention
they used to now that ISIS is on the scene.
Why? Because ISIS kicks ass at marketing itself and bringing in
How are they doing it? And how can your business use similar
techniques for bringing in new customers? That's what I talk about
on this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- Why ISIS loves women (even though they don't allow women to be
- Where ISIS couples go for a honeymoon
- What ISIS and nightclubs have in common
- The marketing secret behind dance studios -- this is one of the
biggest recruiting tools used by ISIS (even though they don't
- Should you join Alcoholics Anonymous or ISIS? Why people may
- What does Alcoholics Anonymous and ISIS have in common (other
than members who don't drink)?
- The marketing link between strip clubs and ISIS
- How conferences and seminars sell tickets
- What network marketing companies (and ISIS) won't tell you
- Why we have porn (in case you didn't know)
- What community looks like (and how you can make money with
- "Gay Pride" -- how to make it work for you (even if
neither you nor your customers are gay)
- Is this the most predatory marketing you've ever seen?
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Recruit New Soldiers...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.