Email was so cool 25 years ago. Now it's just another item on a big ass list of things we have to do.
My mother has something like 23,000 emails in her inbox and she doesn't even run a business. Before I started properly managing my email, it wasn't uncommon for me to have 3500 or more messages myself.
The good news is that I've got a way to manage your email which will help you get to “inbox zero” and make sure you never miss an an important message again. And it only takes just a few minutes each day…
In This Episode:
- Why you should ignore email (sometimes)
- The #2 problem with email (this is why you've overwhelmed with it not the #1 problem)
- Twitter — why it's not just for kids, celebrities, and supernerd tech guys
- How to “check” your inbox without getting sucked in
- Why “unsubscribing” from mailing lists may be a waste of your time (and how to know ahead of time)
- Using a common “kitchen appliance” to help you get through important emails faster…
- What to do if an email is really urgent
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Kick Ass At Email…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...