It's amazing the how much time, money, and effort that is wasted attending networking events, various business parties, and trade shows. Still, if you know what to do, you can turn even the most “worthless” event into something great.
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about how to do just that.
In This Episode:
- Why most people (maybe even you) find trade shows so frustrating (and how a few elite people actually make them worthwhile)
- How the hell is that guy going to finish a marathon?
- The networking mistakes even successful people make
- Why are you still acting like you're in junior high school?
- Is there a invisible “force field” in the room? If so, how to dismantle it…
- Snapchat — why it doesn't matter
- A networking lesson from a “crazy” guy at the marathon
- How to kill a good connection dead
- Want to be the most interesting guy in the room? Start a conversation with this question…
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Make More Impact At Trade Shows And Networking Events…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...