There is a single quality that you must have if you want to be a
successful entrepreneur. Just because you had it once doesn't mean
you still have it and because you have it now doesn't mean you'll
always have it.
It's elusive, but if you can cultivate it, you'll absolutely
have the success in business (and life) that you're looking
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about
What You'll Learn:
- Will your new business idea work?
- Should you raise your prices?
- The things every entrepreneur worries
- Now vs. Then
- How social media is costing you money -- it's not just the
timesuck (although that is costing you money as well)
- Are you overexposed?
What Prince knew about marketing that most entrepreneurs get
- Violating trust within mastermind groups -- there is
no excuse for this (yet people do it all the time)
- Why many entrepreneurs are turning down cash from in-person
customers who are ready to buy
- When you shouldn't open a door for somebody
- If Don Draper was in business today...
- Why Snapchat is a waste of time for entrepreneurs (and may be
killing your business)
- What really sells people on your business
- An important marketing lesson from the book business -- this
will work for you and your business, even if you don't write
- The guy with 5000 (fake) friends on Facebook...
- A social media issue we're all guilty of -- even this
podcast is guilty of it
- The favorite "fetish" of marketing gurus everywhere
- Why you're not as weird (or alone) as you think you are
- Moo! How bosses are like cows
- Are you just like the people you hire?
- A hiring mistake that will cost you big money
- How to hire a freelancer -- exactly what to say so you get what
you're paying for
- Why books are always better than movies...
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Make Real
Connection With People...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.