There is a single quality that you must have if you want to be a successful entrepreneur. Just because you had it once doesn't mean you still have it and because you have it now doesn't mean you'll always have it.
It's elusive, but if you can cultivate it, you'll absolutely have the success in business (and life) that you're looking for.
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about it…
In This Episode:
- Will your new business idea work?
- Should you raise your prices?
- The things every entrepreneur worries about…
- Now vs. Then
- How social media is costing you money — it's not just the timesuck (although that is costing you money as well)
- Are you overexposed?
- What Prince knew about marketing that most entrepreneurs get wrong
- Violating trust within mastermind groups — there is no excuse for this (yet people do it all the time)
- Why many entrepreneurs are turning down cash from in-person customers who are ready to buy
- When you shouldn't open a door for somebody
- If Don Draper was in business today…
- Why Snapchat is a waste of time for entrepreneurs (and may be killing your business)
- What really sells people on your business
- An important marketing lesson from the book business — this will work for you and your business, even if you don't write books
- The guy with 5000 (fake) friends on Facebook…
- A social media issue we're all guilty of — even this podcast is guilty of it
- The favorite “fetish” of marketing gurus everywhere
- Why you're not as weird (or alone) as you think you are
- Moo! How bosses are like cows
- Are you just like the people you hire?
- A hiring mistake that will cost you big money
- How to hire a freelancer — exactly what to say so you get what you're paying for
- Why books are always better than movies…
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Make Real Connection With People…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.