A few months ago, I ended up at a “secret” V.I.P. party. Some of the people attending were paying as much as $30,000 for access to this group.
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about what “V.I.P.” really looks like and how you can get access to events like this for free…
In This Episode:
- A sales lesson from Jehovah's Witnesses
- Why book publishers (and authors) give away so much stuff when new books are released
- The reason I always buy hyped-up books during their launch periods (even if I know they're going to be junk)
- VIP tickets — why people really buy them
- The best part about flying “First Class” — few people will admit this
- What happens when you sit next to an important person (it's not what you think)
- All about “noisy” people
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...