The “3 Curses of Entrepreneurship” have brought down even the best entrepreneurs. Why? Because most entrepreneurs suffer from at least two of them.
God forbid you have all three…
On this episode of RED Podcast, I'm bringing this to your attention. Handle it!
In This Episode:
- What would Rush Limbaugh do?
- Are you just lucky?
- You've done it once — can you do it again?
- Not successful now? Why it may be a good thing…
- How I never studied in high school (or college)
- Tiny chocolate donuts
- The way I got started in broadcast radio
- Why podcasting is better than broadcast radio (at least for most marketing)
- When looking like a fashion model is a bad thing
- Didn't get the job? This may be the reason why…
- Victoria's Secret models — what you may not know about them
- Want to play big? The one thing you must do.
- How entrepreneurs become great
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Break Their Curses…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts