I was 41 when I got married. Before doing this, I'd always planned on getting a prenuptial agreement. My wife, also an established entrepreneur, felt the same way.
Both of us, although never previously married, had experienced the problems that can happen when you go into a business partnership without solid agreements and things go wrong…
So why did we “roll the dice” with our personal lives and get married without having a prenuptial agreement in place?
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about business partnerships and what you need to know before starting a new business, with or without a partner…
In This Episode:
- How to avoid business disputes
- The way to avoid arguments with business partners
- Before you buy any advertising for your business, you must know this…
- A lady started throwing things…
- Why market research is bullshit (but you'll still be ok)
- Your “Plan B” – Is it hurting or helping you?
- What the guitarist for Prince taught me about business partnerships
- The bank account for people who want to achieve massive wealth (but have no discipline with money)
- Why scarcity in your business is good — how you can use it to make more money and get more focused with your marketing
- What people are really paying you for
- The reason you're not getting anything done (and how to fix that)
- 3 “rules” for business success — these are simple, but few people follow them
Links To Things I Talk About:
- 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works… (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Have Better Business Partnerships…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...